Engaging, powerful and entertaining
Understanding communication styles and why difference is a good thing
Perfect for ...
Real team development, building interpersonal relationships
Ideal group size
30 - 120
1/2 day to full day.
What you get
Typical outcomes of a program like this include
- An increase in individual pride and worth
- The ability to strengthen relationships
- Building of strong, positive attitudes
- Improve job satisfaction and productivity
How it works
Other outcomes of a program like this include
- Understanding of the stages of team development and how to make them work
- Provide some skills and techniques to better deal with people
- To be able to strengthen relationships in a time of uncertainty
- To create an appreciation and respect of others through understanding others style of influence, and more importantly, speak their language, resulting in professionalism and better communications being applied
- To improve productivity, and job satisfaction
- Understanding that different is not wrong – “just different”
The Human Rhythms event was a great hit and provided a source of much hilarity and discussion afterwards. We had a very successful day and the contribution of you and your team certainly assisted in making it so.